Posted on

Christmas Break

Grandma was home for Christmas break. She claims this will be her last visit because the plane rides are stressful, but we will find out later. It all depends on how she is feeling around July and August when we usually make our plans for Christmas. Vivian got a video of Grandma working with her Great Grandson Andrew.

Grandma & Andrew, December 2008

We also heard from Beverly and she is missing Bob, of course. The holidays are cruel sometimes. I snapped a photo of Singer and Colter for her. Colter was rescued by Beverly and Bob and was raised by them, along with a number of other dogs, at Bridging the Worlds, an animal sanctuary.  According to a rabies vaccination certificate that I have from the Santa Fe Animal Shelter, Colter was born June 19, 2007. My brother passed away February 6, 2008. It was around that time that I adopted Colter. He is about about 7 and 1/2 months in the photo below.

Singer and Colter, Dec 2008
Singer and Colter, Dec 2008

I have a week more of break and hope to add to my blog. Currently I am working on my Grand Canyon Pages and then will move to the Appalachian Trail.